November Licensee Of The Month

Here’s my bio:
I’ve been playing in pool leagues since 1987. I have been the league operator in Central, New Jersey for the past 2 years. Jersey Boys 45, our territory, encompasses five counties: Middlesex, Union, Mercer, Somerset, and Essex. We have grown TAP from 23 teams to 54 now and with many more to come. We are on Facebook and just opened up a website; www.jerseyboys45.com. We play 8-ball mostly, with one 9-ball league on Wednesday night. We play from Monday through Sunday, all in Taverns, Inns, and Bars. Hopefully in January we will have some billiard parlors. I am very excited and certain that TAP is the best league in our area. It will continue to flourish in New Jersey, especially now that the “Rally in Edison” is in our backyard.

On a personal level I have a beautiful wife of 28 years, Cecilia who has blessed me with 4 daughters; Danielle 22, graduate of Rutgers University, Ashley 20, current studet at Seton Hall University, and the twins,  Sarah and Jayme, 15, freshman in Colonia High School. My wife and Danielle have been a great help in growing TAP. I, as well as my daughters and wife, are huge NY Giant football fans, attending every home game and even some road games. I play TAP as well, rating out to a 6. 

Thank you for this wonderful honor. I am very humbled to be a part of the best billiard league around. TAP on!
 
Designed By Poppy Pixel Designs